We want to connect the right people with the right questions
Do you want to develop new products in a small, agile team, help design the architecture and decide on the tools and technologies used?
GapFish GmbH is a young and dynamically growing company with its own software manufactory, which offers technological services for market research companies. We operate one of the largest and most modern German panels for surveys, which is completely operated by our own developed software solution. Our mission is to shape the future of market research with innovative ideas.
As full-stack developer, you take responsibility for your own projects in the further development of our platform. Through our setup as a real full stack product, you have the opportunity to participate in the entire product development process.
- You develop distributed backend systems in Ruby (Rails, Sinatra)
- You take over tasks in the programming of interfaces (REST-APIs)
- You are responsible for the development of modern user interfaces in the browser, on Android and iOS
- You actively participate in relevant open source projects
- You identify problems independently and find suitable solutions
- You are actively involved in the development of new ideas and support the conception of new products from the very beginning.
- Diverse work with state-of-the-art technologies (Docker, MongoDB, Kubernetes) and a distinctive culture with regular code reviews, pair programming and test driven development.
- We are a small team with flat hierarchies and offer further development opportunities tailored to your interests.
- We have a high moral standard – we respect data protection principles and work under the rules for market and opinion research.
- Our beautiful office is centrally located on Kurfürstendamm and has good public transport connections.
- We believe in good teamwork and a positive working atmosphere – this also includes the Rocket League, the offer of regular massages or meditation courses.
- You are not afraid of intensive teamwork, constructive criticism and are willing to pass on your knowledge and skills.
- Software development is a craft for you, you want to become a master and are ready for the continuous work on your own skills, which is necessary for it (“deliberate practice”).
- You are interested in trying out new technologies and want to develop innovations from a technological point of view.
Then we look forward to receiving your application: email@example.com with the earliest possible starting date.