GapFish GmbH is a young and dynamically growing company with its own software manufactory, which offers technological services for market research companies. We operate one of the largest and most modern German panels for surveys, which is completely operated by our own developed software solution. Our mission is to shape the future of market research with innovative ideas.
As Junior Campaign Manager (m/f/d), you will take responsibility for our projects, from offer to execution to invoicing.
- Preparation of offers (including target group research, feasibility studies and price calculations) and price negotiations
- Coordination of projects and sending out invitations to our panel members
- Close cooperation and communication with the technical project managers of our worldwide market research customers
- Communication with the key account team and the management team
- Survey testing, quota control, data management and data enrichment
- Degree or commercial training
- Strong communication skills: proactive communication with customers
- Reliable, forward-looking and independent organizational talent
- Good understanding of Internet technologies
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of market research and data analysis as well as professional experience in field services is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- High resilience and the ability to master stress situations with confidence
- Problem-solving competence
- Outgoing, team-oriented appearance and pronounced service mentality
- Fun with numbers
- Knowledge of the German language (at least C1) is a requirement
- Flat hierarchies and a small, friendly team
- High moral standard – we respect data protection principles and work under the rules for market and opinion research
- Nice office with fruit, tea and coffee
Have we piqued your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GapFish GmbH | Uhlandstraße 175 | 10719 Berlin Germany