We want to connect the right people with the right questions
Do you feel like developing new ideas, designing products and taking responsibility for implementation and market launch in a small, agile team?
GapFish is a young and dynamically growing company with its own software factory, offering technological services for market research companies. We operate one of the largest and most modern German panels for surveys, which is operated entirely via a software solution developed in-house. Our mission is to shape the future of market research with innovative ideas.
As Product Manager you will take responsibility for planning and implementing product projects and managing the development roadmap. Our setup as a true full-stack product gives you the opportunity to participate in the entire product development.
- You are the interface between Operations, Marketing, Sales and the Development Team
- Together with the teams you identify ideas for the further development of the software platform and take responsibility for the prioritization and planning of the projects
- You keep the balance between new product innovations and sustainable further development of existing products
- You record the requirements of users and stakeholders and develop solutions together with the team
- You formulate user stories and acceptance criteria
- You create UX/UI mockups on your own
- You take responsibility for managing the projects through the development process and for improving internal processes and tools
- We are a small team with flat hierarchies and offer development opportunities tailored to your interests
- We have a high moral standard – we respect data protection principles and work under the rules for market and opinion research
- Our beautiful office is centrally located on the Kurfürstendamm and has a good connection to public transport
- We attach great importance to good cooperation and a positive working atmosphere – this also includes the joint Rocket League, the offer of regular massages or meditation courses
- You have 2-3 years of experience as product manager for web-based products
- You have a degree in computer science, business management or a comparable education
- You have experience in agile software development
- You have a good understanding of web technologies
- You are empathic and have good communication skills
- You are well structured and strong in project management
- You have a good understanding of UX and UI
- You learn quickly and independently
- You are not afraid of intensive teamwork, constructive criticism and the English language
Then we look forward to receiving your application: firstname.lastname@example.org with the earliest possible starting date.