GapFish is an innovative and dynamically growing online market research company. Founded in Berlin in 2012, GapFish operates the largest online market research panel in the German-speaking countries. Cooperation with renowned partners as well as the latest technologies such as pixel tracking, GPS tracking or behavioural metering also enable us to implement sophisticated study designs in the context of market, social and advertising impact research – whether online or mobile. Our main office with about 40 employees of 12 different nationalities is centrally located directly at Kurfürstendamm in Berlin. Another office in the Cologne area is planned for 2021.
As part of our growth, we are looking for at least one (Senior) Research Manager with a focus on questionnaire programming and market research to start as soon as possible.
- You connect study participants and clients and are, together with your colleagues, mainly responsible for the success of our projects
- Close cooperation and communication with the project managers of our worldwide clients
- Consulting on questionnaires, data collection and technical implementation (programming) of questionnaires in state-of-the-art survey software systems
- Testing of surveys, sampling, invitation management, quota control, management of the field phase
- Data export, data cleaning, data set creation (raw data, table band, charts)
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience, either in the market/social research industry and/or in using survey systems such as Alchemer/Surveygizmo, Askia, CISnet/IfaD, Ingress, Limesurvey, Questback/Unipark or similar systems.
- Degree or commercial training, e.g. in the fields of economics, market/social research, sociology, mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc.
- You have very good analytical skills and are enthusiastic about data, statistics and maybe even innovative visualizations
- Very good knowledge and practical experience in working with data analysis tools (especially SPSS and Excel) and MS Office
- Analytical, structured and solution-oriented approach to work
- High resilience and the ability to master stressful situations with confidence
- Good communication, service mentality and social skills in dealing with business partners and work colleagues
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Flat hierarchies and a familiar, friendly team with a good feedback culture
- Weekly company meetings and weekly team meetings (currently digital, of course)
- Structured and personal training
- Every employee is given the space to present his or her own ideas and to implement them on his or her own initiative in the interest of the company
- A wide range of training and development opportunities
- Flexible home office arrangement
- Technically modern equipment, incl. an own company laptop
- High moral standards: We are ISO-certified, work strictly according to DSGVO and the code of conduct for market and opinion research, and have been climate-neutral since 2020
- Modern office in central location in Berlin, well connected by public transport
- Regular massage appointments in the office, team kitchen and break room as well as free access to fruit, coffee and tea
- Positive and cordial working atmosphere in a family team that likes to do things together outside of working hours (e.g. sports, going out to eat together, computer game rounds, meditation courses, cooking courses, comunio game round – we are also looking forward to your suggestions!)
- Job ticket, company pension plan and co. negotiable
Are you interested?
Then we are looking forward to receiving your application, including your CV, your earliest possible starting date, and your salary expectations to: email@example.com